INVESTMENT & FAQ
My sessions are more than just capturing photos. they are about documenting your favorite moments to cherish forever. :)
Important info about the sessions I offer:
- A deposit for your session is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable (can be transferable). I know life can be crazy so if an emergency comes up, don't worry we can reschedule!
- All of my sessions (except the mini session events) include a pre-session video chat or email so we can customize your photo shoot.
- I'll post a few "sneak peeks" from your session on my Facebook & Instagram within a few days. Your photos will be ready within 2-3 weeks after your session!
- Some of my sessions include a predetermined amount of digital files. Print packages are sold separately and are not included in your session (unless specified below). I do offer discounts when your photos are ready to view - I highly recommend the print packages!
Senior & Grad Sessions
Senior portraits are more than just a picture - it's a documentation of a special moment in your life! I offer a variety of styles to the "traditional" Senior portrait. My goal is to capture photos of your unique personality and interests. I promise they'll look amazing framed in your parent's home, and you'll love sharing them on your Instagram feed too!
STARTING AT: $250
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & AVAILABILITY!
I offer a variety of portrait sessions to meet your specific needs. My sessions include:
- 30 or 60 minute sessions!
- Your location of choice (at home, around town, or out of town!)
- Some or ALL of the best high-resolution digital images.
- Custom online (optional password protected) photo gallery to download your images and/or share online!
- Discounted print package options to choose from with each session!
Starting at: $275
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS & availability!
Whether it's action shots of your little league pitcher or a high school graduation, I photograph & film all types of events! I offer customized amenities to your specific event. Here's a few of the events I cover:
- Middle School & High School Graduations (live streaming services available too!)
- Team Sports Photography (Individual & Team Portraits)
- Action Shots (Cheer, Soccer, Band, Football, Basketball, Baseball, & more!)
- Benefits, Private Parties & Fundraising Events
CLICK HERE for a custom quote and details!
Do you travel outside of Bakersfield?
YES! I love to travel, especially if it's somewhere new to me. I love to be challenged artistically and new landscapes are my favorite to explore. I also frequently travel to west coast treats such as Avila Beach, Shell Beach and Santa Barbara!
What do I wear for my session?
Whatever you want, it's your time to shine! You don't have to buy new outfits or shoes (unless you really want to!). Just as long as you are comfortable and "uniquely you". We can discuss your ideas over our pre-session chat while going over my style guide and come up with a fantastic plan!
What if I don't know how to pose?
No worries, It's actually normal to feel awkward and unsure how to pose in front of the camera! I focus on just living in the moment & having a great time! I will give you real easy suggestions and a simple flow to posing too. Just like Allstate - you're in a good hands! lol
Do you edit the photos yourself?
Absolutely! I personally edit and retouch all the images taken.
How long does it take to receive Prints?
Print orders usually take 1-3 weeks to process. I will personally check each print to make sure the quality is correct before I deliver them to you!
What if I just want digital files instead of Prints?
My goal is to give you the best finished product, and although I do have digital file options, I work with a top of the line printing lab and will offer you discounted print packages during your big reveal! You can just purchase the digital files (which are available for download at your online gallery). However, I highly recommend ordering prints because you'll get personal attention to the prints, guaranteed workmanship, and professional looking photos that you'll be able to pass down for lifetimes! :)
Is there a contract?
Yes! A contract gives us a complete understanding of what's expected from each other.
I'm interested! How do I book a date?
Alright let's do this! Just click the "Book my session or event" button below to send me your info. I'll be in touch right away for a quick chat to answer any additional questions you might have. If you're on board after our chat then I'll send over your contract, collect your session fee and schedule your date!